Grant Boyko Eagle scout T-14 project pics and info at the Iowa Purple Martin Organization website

Welcome to the internet's gathering place for Purple Martin enthusiasts
Dave Duit
Martin Colony History: In 2020, 60 pair with 285 fledged youngsters. 83 total cavities available, 58 Troyer Horizontal gourds and 4 modified deep trio metal house units, 1 fallout shelter, owl cages around all units. Martin educator and speaker. President and founder of the Iowa Purple Martin Organization. Please visit www.iamartin.org and join.

Grant Boyko is our newest member of the Iowa Purple Martin Organization and he is doing great things in the purple martin world. I have posted pics for everyone to see at our www.iamartin.org website. Grant chose to make a beautiful T-14 and place it at his high school here in Iowa. I'm very proud of Grants ambition and choice to get involved with martins. It is a breath of fresh air to see our younger generation taking an interest in nature and specifically purple martins. This was Grants Eagle Scout project and it was a learning experience along the way. Please vist the Iowa website to see his progress from beginning to end.
Mite control, heat venting, predator protection and additional feeding during bad weather add up to success.
Unk Bond
Martin Colony History: I have had 5

I have had 5 years of enjoying my martin bird colony.

=

Hello
Interesting and glad to see more young people take a interest. in the love for Martin birds as we do here. And will allow me to check out the Martin web site more. Thanks [ Later
Dave Duit
Martin Colony History: In 2020, 60 pair with 285 fledged youngsters. 83 total cavities available, 58 Troyer Horizontal gourds and 4 modified deep trio metal house units, 1 fallout shelter, owl cages around all units. Martin educator and speaker. President and founder of the Iowa Purple Martin Organization. Please visit www.iamartin.org and join.

Thanks Unc bond. Grant is a neat kid with nature in his heart.
Mite control, heat venting, predator protection and additional feeding during bad weather add up to success.
Unk Bond
Martin Colony History: I have had 5

I have had 5 years of enjoying my martin bird colony.

=

Dave Duit wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:59 pm
Thanks Unc bond. Grant is a neat kid with nature in his heart.
===================================
Hello
I was assitant scout master . Eagal scout is a great achievement for a young man. And the right step to start out in life. [ Later