Matched Earliest Arrival for NE Kansas

Welcome to the internet's gathering place for Purple Martin enthusiasts
Dawn~KS

Yahoo............martin arrived 2 days ago. That matches 2016 for earliest arrival date. Warm temps and strong winds had something to do with it I'm sure. But now time to watch out as weather not that great. Lovely to see again though!! :)
Brad Biddle

Congratulations Dawn!

Are you Dawn E.?
Martin landlord since 2003. Currently offering 132 plastic gourds with tunnels and all SREH.
Dawn~KS

Hi friend..............how are you? Hope you, family, and martins are well!!! Kids are grown here and we have one beautiful granddaughter now. She's jut coming up on a year old.
Brad Biddle

Hey!! It’s so good to hear from you my friend. I’m glad to hear your family is doing well. Our daughter is a Jr in college. A future speech pathologist. Our son is a Sr in high school. He doesn’t know what he’s gonna do yet. Apparently a teenage boys brain falls out sometime around 13 years old. We’re anxiously awaiting its return. He’s a great kid though. :grin:
Martin landlord since 2003. Currently offering 132 plastic gourds with tunnels and all SREH.
Dawn~KS

I hear ya lol! They do find it.........maybe slowly. Ha! Our 20 year old (born farmer) is farming with his dad although he did go work outside the farm a while. Currently he farms and on off days (when he can't farm) he works at local farm coop. Sounds like you all are doing well and happy to hear it.
Brad Biddle

It's great to "catch up" with you Dawn. I miss the old gang.
Dawn~KS

I miss them too! Great memories with some of the best people!
Brad Biddle

Dawn I tried to email you back, twice, but it came back undeliverable both times.