why do I have to login every so often!

Welcome to the internet's gathering place for Purple Martin enthusiasts
taxidermy lady
Martin Colony History: Started trying to attract purple martins in 2012! It's finally happened in 2017! 5 years!!! ASY male and SY female came May 1st, fledged 5 babies!

Does this apply to everyone? It seems like every few weeks or month or posts I have to login! Wondering if it's my device or does everyone have to do this? It should remember your logon info! Thanks :)
Sharon from southern Illinois
ToyinPA
Martin Colony History: The 1972 St. Agnes flood wiped out all the Martins in my area. One day, in 1997-98, 5 or 6 Martins landed on the power wires crossing my back yard. I had no house for them. They kept coming back day after day. We got a martin house a few weeks later & they have been coming back every year since. I average 12-15 pair per year.

I have to log in every time. I use Firefox & it won't let me remember passwords. So it could be your browser causing it.

Toy in PA
PMCA Member
j6745l@gmail.com
Martin Colony History: 2016, put Troyer pole with 6 units Horizontal with Conley 11 Tunnels.
Had some visits (two sittings) last year. A visit this year 2017.

Taxi,

I'm pretty sure this is just a security issue. Every so often the site will have you log in to make sure there are no security issues.

Maybe it's part of the Washington oversight that's going on... :lol: :roll: :roll: :P

John
Emil Pampell-Tx
Martin Colony History: First started in Gretna, La in 1969 with a small homemade house, have had martins ever since at 2 different homes in Texas

They probably take the computer down for maintenance about once a week. If they do, then you would need to log back into the PMCA. I have firefox, and I do not log in every time, only about once every 10 days or so when I am logged out.
PMCA Member, 250 gourds, 6 poles, 2traps
RC Moser

most newer computers automatically defrag and do system clean up on scheduled time. if so it's probably deleting you cookie that contains your password allows you to not have to log on.
taxidermy lady
Martin Colony History: Started trying to attract purple martins in 2012! It's finally happened in 2017! 5 years!!! ASY male and SY female came May 1st, fledged 5 babies!

Ok I guess I'm not the only one! Thank you! :)
Sharon from southern Illinois