Any recent Martin activity in Michigan?

Welcome to the internet's gathering place for Purple Martin enthusiasts
Nealbopper

Hi all, just wondering if anyone from the Michigan area can give a positive update. Any birds? If birds showed up, are they still around? I saw two tree swallows yesterday. Still waiting to have my first housing visited.
MB12RING

Hi Neal
I have been seeing some Martins around. Along the lake Michigan shoreline near grand haven there have been quite a few. Today i went and put some housing up at a satellite colony I'm trying to get started and there were a few flying around that area, right on Mona lake. Nothing at my housing since the 2asy females a couple weeks ago.
Tree swallows showed up big time yesterday and today. Martins will be pouring in now with the warmer weather.
Good luck this year, looks like you've got some nice housing to get started with.
2013, back in the game with a pair at my satelite colony that has eggs due to hatch around July 7th
Nealbopper

Was Ouside in the yard and spotted a Tree Swallow high in the sky then an hour later I had 4 Purple Martins fly over my set up and they kept going. looked like they were checking things out when they heard my Chatter CD. I was so excited my friends were teasing me. Don't worry, I can take it.