Member Price: $832.16
Lonestar Alamo martin houses are the top-of-the-line in aluminum housing and incorporate many features designed to enhance nesting success and facilitate colony-site management. Includes 14 roomy nesting compartments.
- Includes heavy duty 2" square zinc electroplated pole is designed to fit through your Lone Star house and comes with a ground socket, winch and steel cable.
- Includes ratchet style winch allows for easy raising and lowering of your Lone Star house.
- The full assembled Alamo has 14 deep compartments (6"x6"X12"), which aid in protecting your martins from owls and hawks. We recommend deep compartments such as these.
- Easy-access hinged doors for nest checks
- An easy-to-use winch system for raising and lowering
- Offset holes with round or crescent entrances
- Individual porches with guard rails
- Designed to accomplish 100% occupancy
- Fully-insulated attics.
- Includes 14 winter door stops
Extended perching rods (LSPR) are also sold separately
Use the T14 metal trap (T14TrapM)