Does every state have a purple martin society chapter?

Welcome to the internet's gathering place for Purple Martin enthusiasts
brent

Does every state have a purple martin society chapter?

Postby brent » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:01 pm

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if every state has a purple martin chapter. I was looking for a Louisiana society but did not find one. Just wondering. Would love to be a member.

Brent

PMDavid
Martin Colony History: Second year trying to attract martins. This year I am getting rid of the wooden house and showing something they are used to seeing.
Offering 2 trio grandpaws w/2natural gourds under each and C.Abare gourd rack w/16 natural gourds. And one rehabbed 16 compartment Coates original with two natural gourds.Lots of lookers,a few overnighters and daily activity cruising and looking. All gourds have a rain canopy and wire perch.2019 7 pair moving into 2020 almost double pairs from 2019. Still have most of the month of March to go for new arrivals and April.

Re: Does every state have a purple martin society chapter?

Postby PMDavid » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:06 am

Brent,I don’t know about a state society but there is a central la purple Martin society. You can find em on Facebook. I beleive the president is Robin Mouliere. And I do beleive most all those folks are also PMCA members as well.

PMDavid
Martin Colony History: Second year trying to attract martins. This year I am getting rid of the wooden house and showing something they are used to seeing.
Offering 2 trio grandpaws w/2natural gourds under each and C.Abare gourd rack w/16 natural gourds. And one rehabbed 16 compartment Coates original with two natural gourds.Lots of lookers,a few overnighters and daily activity cruising and looking. All gourds have a rain canopy and wire perch.2019 7 pair moving into 2020 almost double pairs from 2019. Still have most of the month of March to go for new arrivals and April.

Postby PMDavid » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:04 am

Brent ,......and they do have members scattered all over the state as I am aware you live south of here. Check em out,you never know it may suite you.

PMDavid

Postby PMDavid » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:40 am

Central Louisiana purple Martin enthusiasts.......Facebook.

brent

Postby brent » Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:40 pm

OK Thanks. I will check them out!

Return to “Purple Martin Forum”