Question about S&K 1.9 inch round pole

Welcome to the internet's gathering place for Purple Martin enthusiasts
dsonyay
Martin Colony History: 2010-2014 located in Slidell LA. Gourd rack with 16 gourds. Max of 2 pairs during this short period in Slidell. Plenty of fledglings.

2014-present.. moved to Broussard LA. Same Gourd Rack but added a 6 room house (modified from a 12 room)

2020: after a long drought of nothing, 4 pairs and 4 nests, 23 eggs total (May2020)

The round pole is good. My old neighbor had one and it survived tropical storm force winds (hurricane Gustav and another one a couple years later) with a full load of gourds at the fully extended position. Did not bend.

I had a tritel for a long time and it did fine. I removed to plastic clips and replaced with bolts. I always lowered my gourds to half mast when storms came through. My tritel survived a Sep. Tropical storm as well, forgot to lower and there was no damage
Only thing I don't like about the round pole is it is round pole is the wall thickness. For someone wanting to load it up with wooden houses + gourds, it may be too weak. Especially Bo11 gourds .. They are pretty heavy