Bird ID help please

Welcome to the internet's gathering place for Purple Martin enthusiasts
Don Strickland

Resembles a sparrow, but has a patch of yellow feathers on the rump.
Don
Dave Duit
Martin Colony History: In 2020, 60 pair with 285 fledged youngsters. 83 total cavities available, 58 Troyer Horizontal gourds and 4 modified deep trio metal house units, 1 fallout shelter, owl cages around all units. Martin educator and speaker. President and founder of the Iowa Purple Martin Organization. Please visit www.iamartin.org and join.

My guess is that it may be a yellow rumped warbler. Their appearance will vary depending on season and sex. Maybe someone else might have some insight to help out.
Mite control, heat venting, predator protection and additional feeding during bad weather add up to success.
Don Strickland

Dave
I did more searching and I too think it is a yellow rumped warbler. I had never seen one before. Unfortunately, I mistakenly thought it was a sparrow.
Don
Dave Duit
Martin Colony History: In 2020, 60 pair with 285 fledged youngsters. 83 total cavities available, 58 Troyer Horizontal gourds and 4 modified deep trio metal house units, 1 fallout shelter, owl cages around all units. Martin educator and speaker. President and founder of the Iowa Purple Martin Organization. Please visit www.iamartin.org and join.

Hi Don,
Don't feel bad about misidentifying birds, especially warblers. Even avid birders get thrown off by field markings and changes in plumage. I'm glad I could be of assistance.
Mite control, heat venting, predator protection and additional feeding during bad weather add up to success.