Glad everything looks okay now.
Everything seemed to come back online, after cycling the power to the camera itself.
Welcome to the internet's gathering place for Purple Martin enthusiasts
- Posts: 2989
- Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:21 am
- Location: IL/Ellis Grove
- Martin Colony History: Started trying to attract purple martins in 2012! It's finally happened in 2017! 5 years!!! ASY male and SY female came May 1st, fledged 5 babies!
If you haven't checked this out for a while you need to. These babies are growing like bad weeds
Sharon from southern Illinois
- Posts: 386
- Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:11 pm
- Location: Denham Springs, La
- Martin Colony History: 2014 1 pair 3 hatched 3 fledged
2015 1 pair 5 hatched 5 fledged
2016 1 pair 5 hatched 4 fledged
2017 2 pair 8 hatched 8 fledged
2018 4 pair 15 hatched
Matt, have not seen babies today, are they hanging out the hole or have they fledged? All I could see yesterday was tails