PMCA research projects

Welcome to the internet's gathering place for Purple Martin enthusiasts
Forum Admin
Site Admin

PMCA research projects

Postby Forum Admin » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:35 pm

Forum Administrator
Purple Martin Conservation Association - Please consider becoming a member of the PMCA.

zatn02
Martin Colony History: I have had martin housing for nearly 30 years but was never an active landlord until four to five years ago at this location. I live on Keystone Lake which is 25 miles west of Tulsa Oklahoma. For 2019 I will be expanding the colony to include the following: 1 Gemini rack with 12 Troyer Horizontal and 12 Troyer Vertical gourds, 1 Multi-Purpose pole with 2 Trio M12K houses with expanded compartments and 4 S&K Bo 11 Plus gourds with clinger tunnels, 1 Multi-Purpose pole with 2 Trio Mini-Castles with expanded compartments and 4 Troyer Vertical Gourds underneath, 1 Fountain Gourd rack with 12 Troyer Vertical Gourds, 1 Watersedge Coates Suite 8 house, 1 rack with 3 S&K Double Gourds, 1 Trendsetter 16 house with 4 Troyer Vertical Gourds underneath and 1 S&K Barn style house with expanded compartments. This will be a total of 103 nesting cavities offered for 2019. Hopefully this will help to increase my numbers over 2018 which were 24 active pair with 119 hatch and 102 fledge.

Project Martin Watch site

Postby zatn02 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:28 am

Do you all have the Project Martin Watch site working correctly now? When I went to update my fledge #'s it just reset them back to zero every time. I don't want to submit my final report until that is fixed.

Return to “Purple Martin Forum”