IOWA

Welcome to the internet's gathering place for Purple Martin enthusiasts
Dave Duit
Martin Colony History: In 2020, 60 pair with 285 fledged youngsters. 83 total cavities available, 58 Troyer Horizontal gourds and 4 modified deep trio metal house units, 1 fallout shelter, owl cages around all units. Martin educator and speaker. President and founder of the Iowa Purple Martin Organization. Please visit www.iamartin.org and join.

Good ideas. Once i get the final draft finished I will send you instructions on how to send it to the members on the website.
Mite control, heat venting, predator protection and additional feeding during bad weather add up to success.
Dave Duit
Martin Colony History: In 2020, 60 pair with 285 fledged youngsters. 83 total cavities available, 58 Troyer Horizontal gourds and 4 modified deep trio metal house units, 1 fallout shelter, owl cages around all units. Martin educator and speaker. President and founder of the Iowa Purple Martin Organization. Please visit www.iamartin.org and join.

pmcharter1
Also, I need to know if beer will be allowed at cabin. I will add or delete it for the final draft.
Mite control, heat venting, predator protection and additional feeding during bad weather add up to success.
pmcharter1

Dave.
thanks, ill need all the help i can get if you want me sending this out!, or send me e- mail addresses, ill send them that way.
yes , beer is welcome, no big deal, choice of beverage , no proablem!, also , pass on, we have a rv park, full eletrical hook ups, or tents, sweeds point park next to the high tressle bridge, , 2 miles west of Madrid, if any one chooses to do so, if traveling.
Dave Duit

pmcharter1 and R Onnen,
I have sent out to EVERY Iowan on this website a personal messages and email regarding the info about the potluck in Madrid on August 25th.
Dave Duit

R Onnen and pmcharter1, check your personal message from the messages icon at the top of the Forum. I need your help contacting some Iowans.
R Onnen

If you are planning on attending could you PLEASE post on here with how many so We can try to get a count. Also, we are calling as many Iowans as we can from this FORUM so it would help us out, as well :grin:
R Onnen

Dave Duit and I have been calling people from the scout report from Iowa and been having some luck, so it sounds like this is going to be an awesome time, but would like ideas from others to make it better.
Thanks, Rod