Update Magazine Index ?

Welcome to the internet's gathering place for Purple Martin enthusiasts
stan kostka

Hi All,

Today I spent some time looking through past issues of the Update, trying to find an article about martins nesting in a pipe under a pier in Washington State. I remembered the article well, just couldn't recall the date. Anyway, after looking through 12 years of tables of contents, I finally found it. Volume 17 (3) Summer 2008. I didn't think it was that long ago, but you know how the years seem to fly by. Anyway, my search gave me an idea. Wouldn't it be handy if there was an index for the complete Update library ? Index could include author, subject, state or province. A short list would be just feature articles, but if someone really had the time, it could include news from the PMCA stuff, landlord letters, doctors house calls, etc. Just thinking out loud here, I'm already way overbooked for things to do.

Hope everyone is staying safe and well in these trying times.

Stan Kostka
Seattle
stan kostka

I guess I should have looked before I opened my mouth. Just found the index on the PMCA website.
Thank you.
Dave Duit
Martin Colony History: In 2020, 60 pair with 285 fledged youngsters. 83 total cavities available, 58 Troyer Horizontal gourds and 4 modified deep trio metal house units, 1 fallout shelter, owl cages around all units. Martin educator and speaker. President and founder of the Iowa Purple Martin Organization. Please visit www.iamartin.org and join.

Don't feel bad, I did the same mistake when I first started out. I guess we all learn as time goes by. lol. Best of martining my friend.
Mite control, heat venting, predator protection and additional feeding during bad weather add up to success.